Care For Cows
BY: KURMA RUPA DASA
May 02, 2012 VRINDAVAN, INDIA (SUN) Dear Friends, Jai Govinda! Our May 2012 Care for Cows Newsletter has been posted. Please review it at your earliest convenience. In this edition of 20 pages (2 MB), we present reports on:
1. The continuing development of a cow protection project in Rajasthan.
2. How butchers aspire to make India the world's third largest beef
3. A young bull's escape from the slaughterhouse.
4. An excerpt from Kalyana Kalpataru regarding the glories of milk.
5. The dangers of "pink slime," a beef by-product sold commercially in the west.
Thanks for your participation and support. I hope this finds you
experiencing the happiness and inner satisfaction that accompanies cow
protection. Jaya Sri Gopal!
Your friend and servant,
Kurma Rupa dasa
May cows stay in front of me; may cows stay behind me; may cows stay on both
sides of me. May I always reside in the midst of cows.
Hari Bhakti-vilas 16.252