1. Lord Nityananda Raya never gets angry. He is always in ecstasy, supreme bliss. He has no false ego. He wanders to every town and village in Nadia chanting Hare Krishna, dancing, and offering krishna-prema to everyone indiscriminately.
2. Sri Nitai goes to every doorstep and knocks on the door, 'Tap! Tap!Tap!' He goes to those who are very much distressed, degraded, and fallen. He goes to them and gives them krishna-prema. He says, "Please Chant! Please Chant!":
hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare
hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare
If they do not chant and shut the door, then He rolls there on the ground and cries!
3. Whomever He meets, catching a straw between His teeth, He begs, "O Brothers! Please do the bhajana of Sri Gaurahari and purchase Me, purchase Me, purchase Me."
4. Saying this, Lord Nityananda rolls on the ground in the dust, cries, and sheds tears, looking like a mountain of gold rolling on the ground.
5. Such a merciful incarnation is Lord Nityananda. If someone doesn't develop love for such an incarnation as Sri Nityananda-Rama, Locana says, "Such a sinful person wastes his life, remaining in the cycle of birth and death. He cannot be delivered."